Support for your business

The government is providing direct support to businesses in all parts of the UK, helping them to grow the economy and provide opportunities right across the country. 

Employing people

Find information about employment law, recruitment and employing people with disabilities.

Funding and financial support

Access government backed loans, funding for R&D projects, financial advice and more. 


Benefit from direct government support to develop your leadership skills or train your existing staff. 

Selling internationally

Find new international opportunities for your business, get country-specific advice and access specialist export training. 

Ships in a dock loading cargo

Get advice, support and finance for your business

You can contact the Business Support Helpline for general advice and support for your business  and speak to someone over the phone or online.

The Business Finance and Support finder on GOV.UK can help you find a range of support, from finance to expertise and advice.